New Media Manager
On behalf of our well-known multinational partner in the media (TV) sector, we are looking for candidates for the role: New Media Manager.
- To ensure content and format can meet new media techniques to increase visibility of the channels, brand awareness and traffic across all brands of our client.
- To prepare a comprehensive middle and long term new media strategy for TV channels and brands based on target audience, sales expectations and market strategy.
- Implement and manage new developments internally and externally with third party companies
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage new media activities
- Monitor trends in new media tools and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the efficiency of web, VoD and other new media servies/activites of our client.
- Strategize with and educate the team and others across the company on incorporating relevant new media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
- Measure the impact of new media on the overall programming and marketing efforts
- Close cooperation with NetOps, Marketing and Affiliate Sales to work out and maintain a streamlined workflow
- Continuous monitoring of audience data, evaluation plan, action plan and propose solutions to increase flow efficiency and continuity
- Budgeting process on the basis of yearly strategic goals.
- To control mandatory reports for authorities, partners and for internal use, therefore being accountable for the data supplied.
- To prepare, control and finalize the expenditures in order to reach on-target financial goals.
- All-round reporting to the Finance department.
- Monthly and/or quarterly reports for CPO, marketing and sales on audience datas, market trends, etc.
- Ad-hoc reports, other administrative tasks.
- Is computer literate
- Speaks and writes in English fluently
- Has IT or technology study and/or background
- Has deep understanding and knowledge of current and emerging video technologies
- (Technical understanding of core video offerings (e.g., pay-per-view, video on demand, HDTV, and broadband) and distribution technologies (e.g., cable, IP, vod, broadband, HDTV, wireless). Knowledge and experience in VOD/SVOD/PPV industry or related field strongly preferred)
- Has experience at handling complex tasks with emphasis
- Has experience at project management
- Has affinity for new media applications/services, social media activities
- Is very precise, detail oriented and creative at the same time
- Works well under deadlines and pressure
- Is proactive and a team player
- 3-5 years of experience in new media business in different areas
Jelentkezés és további információk: www.smartstaff.hu weboldalon